For job seekers: Due to the global quarantine the vacancy list and employment conditions are being updated.
Our Overseas Employment Department renders employment services to our foreign counterparts or directly to the employer.
To employ a Ukrainian citizen a foreign an employer or licensed human resource agency must submit the documents below for further approval of the Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine. After getting them approved we can cooperate continuously in seeking and legally getting employed Ukrainian citizens abroad.
- Registration Certificate of employer.
- Fresh Registration Certificate of a human resource agency if we cooperate with the agency.
- License of a human resource agency if we cooperate with the agency.
- Activity Certificate of a human resource agency if we cooperate with the agency.
- The copy of the contract between the employer and labour union or a letter certified by the employer about non-existence of such a contract.
- Contract between our company and foreign human resource agency/or employer. Addendum to this Contract with the copy of the contract between employer and employee to be signed further on by the employer and employee.
- A copy of the extract of the contract between the employer and foreign human resource agency to testify the latter’s authorities and responsibilities to the employer.
- Others if particular requirements are applied to a country of employment.
Documents 1-4 must be legalized or apostilled according to the international agreements between Ukraine and a country of employment.